A 5 point guide to uPVC Doors Prices
Some things you should bear in mind when you are considering buying new upvc front doors. Fully fitted doors prices can vary from job to job and here are 5 reasons why.
- Size – how big is your door going to need to be? If it is extra wide or taller than normal, you may need to buy a specially made door and that will cost more.
- Design – do you want glazed panels, toughened or patterned glass?
- Material – the quality of the upvc can be good or bad. Some doors made from recycled material can go yellow or lose their colour.
- Surface finish – plain white upvc is the standard. If you want colour or wood-grain surfaces then expect to pay more for the door.
- supplier – some offer low prices but low quality – some offer high prices and good quality. Get several quotes to identify the supplier whose quality & price are both good.
The best thing to do is to go online to a double glazing price comparison website and get some free quotes to compare.